Road Transport Authority

Change Address

Just moved house? You'll need to notify the ACT RTA of your new address.

To change your ACT address you will need to provide the following information:
  • ACT Driver Licence Number
  • Surname or Family Name
  • First or Given Name
  • Date of Birth

The above information is used to verify your identity.

A mailing address may be entered if you would like mail sent to an address other than your ACT home address.

You may change the garaging address of your vehicles by entering the number plate for each registration. If you do not enter the vehicle registration number, the garaging address will not be changed.

DO NOT use the browser's Back and Forward buttons to navigate between the steps of this operation; use the buttons within the page only.