Road Transport Authority

Pay Infringement

If your address details have changed, you must update your details before you pay the infringement. You can change your address by clicking on the following link: Change of Address

  • You can pay for the following infringement types: Parking; Traffic; Red Light Camera and Speed Camera.
  • Enter the notice number as printed on the infringement notice then click the 'Next' button.
Credit Card This facility accepts payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) only. Please have your credit card details handy.

DO NOT use the browser's Back and Forward buttons to navigate between the steps of this operation; use the buttons within the page only.